1. What is your resolution for tomorrow?
Go to a motorbike race with Justin’s family.
2. Who do you live with?
Currently at Dave’s house in South Africa with Brad, Justin, and Wendy while Caleb is at home in Bahrain.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how sad are you? Why?
I’m bummed about my travel partner and plans but I’m having a relaxing time for the most part, so a low of 2.
4. Outside, the weather is…
sunny and clear with plenty of clouds while we spent the afternoon at a flea market.
5. What are you obsessively listening to?
the South African accent
6. Are you seeking contentment or excitement?
To be content when exciting things aren’t happening
7. What are three things you need to buy?
bread, milk, and fruit. The house is empty since I’ve been gone but less dirty than the last time I came back.
8. Are you in love?
I love myself more than I realize and am more forgiving and patient than most people expect. I’ve lost a lot of love in my life but I’m always ready to return it.
9. How late did you sleep?
Until around 8:30a this morning. I made up for a week of lack of sleep in South Africa by going to bed at 9p on Friday and sleeping till 11:30a on Sat.
10. If this day was an animal, which animal would it be?
A unicorn cat, a bit lazy but able to grocery shop, blog, and take a nice shower.
11. How did you get to work today?
Caleb went into work late today and left me to sleep in; for not having jet lag I seem to need the extra rest.
12. What is your biggest obstacle right now?
time, as there’s only a limited amount of that.
13. What’s your favorite question to ask people?
How? How they’re doing or how their day went or how was it there?
14. Did you kiss someone today?
Yes, Caleb before and after he went to brunch with some of the guys from work. I napped while he was gone and he napped when he got back.
15. Write down the cure for a broken heart.
Accepting the challenge
16. What was the last performance or concert you went to?
Rocky Horror Picture Show with Justin, Wendy, and Dave in South Africa, the matinee.
17. If you could change something about today, what would it be?
I might not have drank so much coffee (the two ounces that I had) but then I wouldn’t have had the energy for the phone calls I made later.
18. What’s the most expensive thing you’re wearing now?
My wedding ring, then Samsung smartwatch, purple promise ring, and new flannel pajama set that Caleb ordered on Amazon.
19. Who is the craziest person in your life?
My dad would say I’m the craziest he knows and that, to me, used to be a compliment.
20. What word did you overuse today?
Food, I blogged about food and pantomime from December and got a cute comment from Uncle Chester about how I talk about food so much but still look like I need a cheeseburger intervention… as long as it’s veggie.
21. What is the current buzzword?
Right?! Funnier than it sounds and used more often than I noticed.
22. What was your prevailing emotion of the day?
Satisfied. I got sleep, ate food, bought more food, got some blogging done, and had a relaxing day. Meanwhile, Caleb feels ill.
23. What’s the most embarrassing purchase on a recent credit card statement?
I don’t get embarrassed easily, but others do, so I’ll keep my answer discreet.
24. Today you’ve got too much…
clothes I don’t wear, but I’m working on changing that.
25. What’s the last dream you remember?
I forgot my coat for a camping trip and passed up free snacks because I was in a hurry.
26. Name one item you can’t throw out.
I have a lot of those items, but Goodwill gets lucky sometimes.
27. Are you the original or the remix? Why?
The remix, not what I started out as, but the same as time and place change but I remain.
28. When was the last time you were sick?
I’m suffering from the worst headache in a long time and trying to recover from being sick for five days nows. Last time was the same time last month, but less horrendous before I left for South Africa.
29. Leap year? What did you do with the extra day?
I woke before 7am and was back in bed before 8:30 after an everything bagel to sleep until 2:30 after taking the cold pills Caleb brought home last night.