These are in no particular order
1. be a Fighter Pilot for a day
2. scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef
3. sky dive (30Aug16)
4. white water raft
5. ride in a hot air balloon in Cappadocia, Turkey (Nov 2015)
6. run a 5k (Color Run — Phoenix, AZ & Amwaj, Bahrain 2x)
7. visit all 50 United States (21Nov16)
8. meet a president
9. attend an Opera (2Dec19)
10. get an Israel snake massage
11. stay at the Quebec Hotel de Glace between Jan-Mar
12. visit Great Ocean Rd in Australia & spend night in lighthouse @ Cape Otway
13. visit the Dead Sea (7Apr15)
14. visit Great Wall of China
15. ride the Orient Express
17. ride a seaplane
18. visit the pyramids of Egypt
19. ride in a Lamborghini
20. sit on a camel in Wadi Rum (Apr 2015)
21. take a random flight at the airport
22. visit a castle
23. drive Ring Rd in Iceland
24. complete a trans-world expedition (15Dec16-15Jan17)
25. Machu Picchu in Peruvian Andes
26. take a Segway tour
27. ride my bicycle on a 1,000 mile trip
28. stand on a glacier in Alaska
29. Go to Burning Man in Nevada
30. see the Northern Lights
31. visit the Louvre
32. visit an active volcano in Chile
33. go to the Hanging Monastery in Datong
34. walk the Camino del Rey near Malaga, Spain
35. climb to the Mt. Everest base camp
36. sleep in Cedar Creek Treehouse at Mt Rainier
37. stay a night at Kokopelli’s Cave in New Mexico
38. enjoy a Galápagos multi-sport 10-day vacation
39. raft the Futaleufu River in Chile
40. trek through an Amazon rainforest
41. visit Costa Rica
42. visit Kruger National Park
43. ride a Felucca down the Nile River
44. trek Thorong-La Pass around Annupurna in Nepal
45. polar bear safari in Churchill, Manitoba
46. drink a cup of Kopi Luwak
47. swim in geothermal pool in Iceland
48. visit the Neasden Hindu Temple in London
49. visit the Berkshires of MA
50. visit Kazumura Cave on the slope of Kilauea, HI (22Nov16)
51. swim with dolphins in the wild
52. walk the West Highland Way in Scotland
53. go zorbing in the Smoky Mountains
54. visit the royal Kensington Gardens
55. visit the Hochschwab Mountains in Tragoess, Styria
Hi! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new
iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog
and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!
Pingback: Snowshoeing in Yellowstone: Part One | TheJessicaness
Pingback: Mainly a Morning in Maine | TheJessicaness
Pingback: Checking Things Off My Lists | TheJessicaness
I will use that as the title post when the day comes. I had planned to go (3 month in advance reservations to be set the next day) and my husband’s work moved us early spoiling our plans, but it’s definitely on the top of my list.
Love your list. I have many on my list, too! With any luck, we may meet in the Galapagos or on a hot air balloon!
I’ve been to Machu Picchu. I have one word for you: Go!
That’s the goal. Thanks!
Thank you, and thanks for reading!
All in one lifetime? wow! you go!!
Awesome list. Good luck!
thanks for looking. I look forward to getting more inspiration from you and eventually contributing to a few of your writing prompts!
Eternal planking?? Hahahaha! I can’t get past it!